We understand the unique needs of the NGOs which are ranging from processing incoming payments to local disbursements, reporting and keeping transactional records.
At Idman Community Bank, we have a customized current account for NGOs to help meet their unique needs.
- 50 leafs checkbook
- Salaries processing and payroll management
- Automatically sent digital bank statement on a monthly basis
- Certified account statements (For audit purposes)
- Convenient and reliable incoming payments/Swift transfers
- Batch payments and donations’ disbursements
- Internet Banking
- SMS notifications of all transactions hitting your account
- Easy, 24/7 live chat with the bank support team through our website, WhatsApp and other Social Media platforms
- Directors’ valid, certified copy of National ID, passport or any other ID document approved by the Central Bank of Somalia
- A copy of memorandum and Article of Association
- Registration/permit to operate or license from the concerned government authorities
- Physical Address of the organization
- Two passport size recent photos of the account signatories
- Account signatories’ valid, certified copy of National ID, passport, or any other ID document approved by the Central Bank of Somalia
- Request letter, resolution, or extract of meeting minutes from the organization directors requesting to open the said account and giving clear instruction regarding the account signing mandate.
- Proper declaration and documentation of the Organization’s source/volumes of income, nature of business and purpose of account opening
We are here for you!
The bank follows Shari’ah Law which seeks a “just” and “equitable” distribution of resources.